Monday, November 29, 2010

3 A.M



We got 5 days to go in our engagement until we make a convenant with the Lord! Wow. It seems to go by quickly but then again it feels long enough.

I woke up at 3 am this morning and my dreams were about wedding coordination and how people are going to get places. I was so frustrated about this. I think about it enough during the day trying to figure everything out to make things go smoothly and it happens in my sleep...the place and time I am supposed to dream about happy peaceful things. Cannot wait to dream about something else worth dreaming.

Feel very blessed by many people right now. Love my family on both sides. My cousin Scott's wife on the lippert side, Lindsay, has helped me organize my entire schedule for the wedding and others. My cousin Jimmy Lepine, on the alaback side, is our DJ and relieving that stress from us cause he is amazing at what he does. David Lepine is stepping in to play the piano at our ceremony and beginning part of the reception. Raelyn Munneke, Andrews wife from lippert side, is helping me big time with things to remember and great at answering questions.

The key to having a wedding run efficiently is communication across all sides. Communication with the caterer, the in-laws, the parents, family members on both sides, the wedding party, the pastors, the photographer, videographer..its endless.. most importantly communication between the bride and groom.

I was talking to my new Mom friend in Fort Worth, Allison, and she asked me how my heart was. I replied "I am at this weird point where I am flustered and not frustrated and itching to have change and Travis feels the same..." and she goes," Tricia!! That means you are there! You are ready to get married! Its just like our walk with God, if we were content we would not be ready to be try to be closer to Him...if you were content in engagement you would not be ready for marriage." I love this!!

Pictures:
I took Tuffy to the park and he loves to jump and try to climb trees to get the squirrels..he never can climb the tree no matter how many times he tries or how hard he tries

Travis got a TV from his mom and doug for his birthday!! He was so excited and him and tuff like to be boys and watch Lord of the Rings on it..

Gods Blessings on your week and hope you are sleeping well :)
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment